Get your water marble manicure on with these 13 easy steps!
What you need:
- KL Polish- we used MIA, Porter Miami, 305, Ocean Drive, Coconut Milk
- Base coat & top coat
- Cold water
- Paint the nails with a base coat
- Next, add two coats of Coconut Milk to the nails
- Fill a glass with chilled water
- Add a drop of MIA to the water. Repeat with the other colors.
- Add one more drop of each color to the water.
- Blend the layers lightly & quickly
- Dip your middle three fingers into the polish/water mixture
- Repeat steps 3-7 on your other hand
- Clean your skin with nail polish remover
- Use a fine brush to clean the edges
- Finish with a top coat