We had a lot of fun using the spring and summer lines creating the perfect gradient ombre look! Watch this video and see how you can recreate this beautiful design!
What You'll Need:
- KL Polish- Miss Honey/Magic City, Hug&Roll/MIA, Pistachio Ice Cream/305, St.Clair/Porter Miami, Coconut Milk/South Peach
- Base Coat
- Top Coat
- Striping Tape
- Edging Brush
- Blending Sponge
- Apply base coat
- Add coconut milk to each finger. Two coats, starting halfway up the nail
- Saturate a blending sponge
- Roll polish onto right pinky. Repeat on right thumb
- Clean up edges with acetone + brush
- Repeat the last sequence with two new colors. Apply to right ring finger and left index finger.
- Repeat again with the last three color combos
- Apply striping tape to each nail at the edge of the ombre. Adjust with tweezers.
- Finish with top coat.